Full width home advertisement

Wholesale Jewelry / Custom Jewelry

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I am thinking of starting a business based on imported electronic goods from China. All I want to know is, do I really need an Import License for this even if the dealer is sending the goods at my door step?
In case Import license is a neccessity what do I need to do for it according to the Indian Govt norms?
You do not need any import License if you business is small. You can choose a reliable supplier in china and ask them to dispatch the good by express such as DHL, TNT, UPS and so on. The express agent will help you handling all the things what you need to do is just waiting your goods at home.

But you have to select a reliable electronic supplier in China, As you may know, the are lots of scams during the international trade.
Agent Services ----By Yongle

Yongle International (Jewellery) Co., Ltd.

Tel: +0086 579 85123646 / 85093312

Fax: +0086 579 85093312

E-mail: info@stylesupplier.com 

Site: www.stylesupplier.com   

ADD: No. 3, Building 9, Fuxinghouchen, Beiyuan District

         Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province, China


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]